12 months of machine learning
and data science education
4 months of humanities education at the
serene Vijaybhoomi university, Karzat campus
Guaranteed industry internship giving
Guided thesis giving cutting edge
A world-class AI curriculum taught by expert faculty at INSOFE
Focus on programming, projects, bootcamps and applications
Choice of electives from management, design, and law schools
Fully residential program with exposure to international faculty, students with diverse background
Thesis in a cutting edge area under the guidance of an experienced scholar
Career opportunities with 500 companies
The 24-month master’s program co-designed by INSOFE and Vijaybhoomi focuses on the state-of-the-art AI technologies for data science and artificial intelligence.
Students from any branch of engineering are eligible to apply
We start with the foundations and train student with any
engineering background for success
Mathematics (linear algebra, calculus, probability and statistics)
Statistical modeling, machine learning, deep learning
Choose any two from Robotics and autonomous vehicles, computer vision, NLP and Big Data
Bootcamp on scaling and deployment of AI applications
By the time you complete the entire 120 credit Master’s degree, you gain expertise in AI architectures, algorithms and implementation of machine learning models with applications in a diverse range of areas.
A trimester of guaranteed internship in industry
The course work and the thesis will be completed in 4 trimesters (16 months). Then, Vijaybhoomi university helps students find an industry internship for the last 8 months. This industry internship helps students apply the skills they learned to solve real-world problems, build cool applications and provides the perfect setting for their careers.
At the end of the program, you will have gained mastery in
- Python and R based ML model development and scaling
- Spark/Hadoop powered Big Data deployments
- Thorough foundations in statistics, probability, AI and machine learning and your choice of elective
- Hands-on work experience through an industry powered Internship
- And a deep knowledge of AI research through a thesis
The salaries for fresh graduates who are AI specialists start at
₹10 lakhs if you work in India.
The fee for the two-year program is Rs. 9,60,000 inclusive of all taxes.
Every student is eligible for a merit scholarship. Based on your performance in the previous trimester, you are awarded a scholarship at the beginning of each trimester. The merit scholarships cover 25% of the tuition fee.
So, if you work hard (and we help you with that), you can earn
Also, this UGC accredited program is eligible for a 100% education loan.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture from educational Institutions approved by AICTE/ Government*
- Degrees obtained through Distance Education/ Correspondence Mode for the qualifying degree specified in [(1)]. The Departments will follow suitability test/ interview procedure for screening in such cases.
- Candidates yet to appear or have appeared in the final examination for the qualifying degree specified in [(1)] and whose results are likely to be declared by July 15, 2020
- The selection process for the exam is through INEX (INSOFE Entrance Exam)
With a real-time verification of the student data, VU and INSOFE believes in rewarding students who demonstrate exceptional merit performance during the program. Hence it is important for the students to get recognized by employers and the social community exhibiting their technical understanding of various Data Science techniques/algorithms gained in the program.
Scholarship 1: Worth INR 1,20,000
- Eligibility: For students who have an academic scores of above 70% in their Bachelor’s Degree (B.E/B.Tech)
- When to avail: Eligible students can avail the scholarship prior to the commencement of the first term
Scholarship 2: Worth INR 1,20,000
- Eligibility: This scholarship is split across the first 3 trimesters. Students who score more than 70% in each trimester are eligible for INR 40000 per trimester
- When to avail: Eligible students will receive the scholarship post to the completion of each trimester
- Total fee of the program: INR 9,60,000*
- Admission Fee (Non-refundable): INR 60,000
- Year 1: INR 5,00,000*
- Year 2: INR 4,00,000*
*Merit-Scholarship worth INR 2,40,000 are applicable for each eligible student
The following refund policy is applicable to all program fees.
- None of the fee paid are refundable including Application, Admission and Tuition Fee.
- The fee paid is also non-transferable.
- In all of the above cases involving course fee, the student can choose to postpone the admission to the next batch. In such a case, INSOFE and VU reserves the right to postpone admission at the current fee structure at which the fee is paid or at the prevailing fee structure of the next batch. INSOFE's decision in such matters is final and not negotiable.
- If a student, due to unavoidable circumstances is unable to commence with the cohort and requests for a deferral before the cohort starts, we provide the opportunity for the student to defer to another batch.
- However, the student will be required to pay 50% of the total course fee amount (inclusive of taxes) before the deferral can be approved. Till this is completed, the student will be assumed to be continuing in the same cohort.
- A student can request for deferral only once and from the batch start date of the initial batch, the student enrolled for.
- The student has time till the launch date of the current cohort to make the payment of the 50% program fee, post which the deferral request will expire. Once the deferral window expires and the student now asks for a refund, the above-mentioned applicable refund policy will apply.
- The fee applicable to the deferred student will be as per the prevailing fee for the batch student has opted to defer to (No additional deferral fee is required to be paid).
Deferral Policy: (Post Program Commencement)
- If a student is facing severe issues in dedicating time to the course, we provide the opportunity for the student to defer to another cohort.
- A student can request for deferral only once and from the cohort start date of the initial cohort, the student enrolled for.
- The student will be required to pay a deferral fee of INR. 25,000 + Taxes if any along with the differential program fees between the two cohorts.
- The deferral request will be approved once the deferral fee is paid.
- Till this is completed, the student will be assumed to be continuing in the same cohort.
- If the student completes the deferral payment, the student's login will be disabled, the student will leave the deferred cohort and the student will start learning on the new cohort from the point of the last assignment that was graded in the deferred cohort. All grades and progress until that point will be carried forward as it is to the new cohort. For clarification, the grades of the graded assignments will be carried forward, whether or not the student had submitted these grading during the initial stage.
- The deferral can only be requested during the cohort for which the student has enrolled is ongoing. Once the cohort has completed, deferral requests shall not be entertained. For clarification, the batch completion here shall mean the "last grace deadline" as communicated.